Saturday, May 12, 2018

States Visited Map

The last 2 days have be leisurely travel days. They were both very rough days due to the amount of wind blowing, 20-30 MPH. Happy we weren't planning on traveling far.

We took off from Hord's Creek and I saw a mountain lion crossing the road and field(at least it sure looked like one). Tom missed it completely as he was in the car checking the braking cable he had adjusted. I did not have a chance to take a pic. All I had handy was the cell phone and that takes forever to take a picture. I am sorry I missed it. First one I have seen.

The rest of the trip was uneventful and we are now in Livingston, TX for a week. We have some phone appts, car appts, get the Mh and car weighed etc etc.

After that we will be heading for Sedalia, MO to an RV Rally. I also signed up for a photography class before the rally. These rallies are always fun and keep us very busy. 4-8 sessions per day, break for supper and then evening entertainment. We are staying an extra day and then we will be driving on to Williamsburg for a couple of months. Looking forward to meeting with all our friends again and some food I can't seem to find on the road. We also have doctor appts. Grass doesn't grow under our feet.

No comments: